Anderson, Hager & Moe, S.C.
Anderson, Hager, & Moe S.C. is a full service public accounting and consulting firm serving clients throughout northwest Wisconsin.
We offer a broad range of services and involve senior members of the firm in all client work with the goal of maximizing each client’s business success. To help achieve that success Anderson, Hager, & Moe’s CPAs have demonstrated professional competence by meeting high education and experience standards for the accounting profession, passing a rigid nationally-uniform examination, and meeting state licensing and continuing education requirements.
ACCOUNTING AND REPORTING SERVICES:
- Audited financial statements- Manufacturers, Retailers, Banks and Credit Unions, Governmental Entities, Nonprofit Organizations, Federally Funded Projects.
- Compiled and Reviewed financial statements - monthly, quarterly, or annual.
- Forecasted and Projected financial statements
- Individual Taxation
- Business Taxation - Corporations, Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies
- Fiduciary Taxation - Estate and Trust
- Estate and Gift Tax Taxation
- Non-profit organizations - Tax-Exempt status applications and annual reporting.
- Computation of payroll, other pay, tax liabilities, and deposits
- Maintenance and recording of deductions as well as child support and other court ordered deductions
- Printing of payroll checks - can be weekly, biweekly, semi-monthly or monthly
- Preparation of monthly withholding coupons and quarterly tax reports for both federal and state
- Digitized payroll signatures
- Handling of payroll inquiries and assistance with workers compensation and unemployment compensation audits
- Preparation of annual federal and state employment tax reports
- Preparation of W-2's and W-3 forms
- Maintenance of employee benefits and preparation of remittance checks to benefits administrator
- Direct deposit of payroll checks
DATA PROCESSING AND MANAGEMENT SERVICES:
- Assistance in evaluation and purchasing computer hardware and software
- In-House processing for client data including check writing and cash flow analysis
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Payroll calculation and check writing-See our payroll services section
- Professional Time Management
- Assistance in the establishment of accounting systems
- Business plans and Profit planning
- Financial forecasting and projections
- Assistance in procurement of business financing
- Advise on employee benefit plans - retirement and profit sharing, cafeteria
- Assist with purchasing and selling of a business
- Consult and advise on the various types of business entities available
BUSINESS VALUATION SERVICES:
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Sales and Divestitures
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Fairness Opinions
- Shareholder Transactions
- Capital Infusions
- Employee Stock Ownership (ESOPs)
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Expert Testimony/Litigation Support
- Gift and Estate Planning and Taxation