Erwin and Company PA
We are a full-service CPA firm in Little Rock, Arkansas. Harry C. (Chuck) Erwin, III, founded the company in 1984 and continues to guide the firm's day-to-day operations. Our current staff totals 23 employees (virtually all of whom are CPAs or CPA candidates) and ranges in experience from a year to more than three decades.
As a full-service firm, we offer a complete menu of tax, attestation, and non-attestation services, including tax preparation; estate, gift, and tax planning; and financial statement audits, reviews, and compilations. Over the years, we have developed particular expertise in accounting and tax-related services for the banking industry, agribusiness, cooperatives, real estate, and employee benefit plans.
- Assurance and Other Services
- Financial Institution Audit and Tax Services
- Tax and Audit Services for Employee Benefit, Pension, and Profit-Sharing Plans
- Tax Planning, Preparation, and Other Services
- Estate and Trust Tax Preparation
- Estate Planning
- IRS Representation
- Consulting Services